Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sneaker Pimps 2009

Going headlong straight into the game, I went to Sneaker Pimps 2009. Already before the doors were supposed to open the lines were pretty long. Somehow I managed to skip the whole line after realizing that there was two lines, not one. After 2 security checks and a lot of waiting I was in.

What awaited us was some of the latest sneaker customs around. For example like this pair of custom Nike Air Force Ones.

A couple samples of what I thought was the flyest kicks on display can be found here - the whole album of all the kicks from the night will be uploaded soon and hosted on the Anivram Web Site.

For those of you into graffiti, I got a clear shot of a wildstyle piece by Mage 23 - below


Here at ANIVRAM we plan to bring you up to date with the latest sneaker events/shows and sneaker life in general. The real question is what do YOU want to hear? Drop me a line at sneakerartsubmission@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment