Saturday, October 3, 2009

Space Jam Retro 11 Release Date Pushed Back




These are the first pair of Jordan's I begged my mother to shell out $75.00 for. These are one of the most sought after pairs of Jordan's out there. They were set to be release on November 27, 2009, which happens to be Black Friday. One on busiest shopping days of the years. Can you imagine how many people are already going to be waiting outside the malls, stores, and boutiques already?...Alot! Thanks to Sneaker Obsession I found out that Jordan Brand has pushed back the release date until Dec 23, 2009. Which is still a big shopping day if you ask me...so my advice to those trying to cop a pair....pre-order..pre-order..pre-order...I dont usually pre-order but I will make it a point to get these classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment